What is a 300 chaperone?
A 300 chaperone is an adult member of The300 who will supervise minors when they are not with their squad. In exchange, chaperones receive a $100 reduction in their fundraising requirement.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must camp onsite during the event
- Must pass background check
- Must have SAFE environment training from an accredited source. Sources include:
- On-site training provided by 4US on Thursday, August 9th.
- Seattle Archdiocese
- Boy Scouts / Girl Scouts
- And others